You are here: Home » Single Integrated Labels » Rate & tell us your experience using our S7 integrated labels?
The labels are great and make it very easy to print of packing invoice however one thing i would change is trying to make the printer friendly as when printing they can get caught on each other and they all fall of the stacking tray
Here are some tips that might help.
Your printer should always pick the paper up “paper end 1st”,You may wish to changes in “printing preferences” to rotate by 180 degrees may improve things.
1. Stack the boxes no more than 5 high.
2. Leave the boxes sealed until ready to use.
3. Store in a consistent temperature range between 10 – 25 degrees,
not in direct sunlight.
4. Fanning the sheets prior to use.
5. Laser printer picks up sheets “non integrated label edge”
6. Labels should be face up when coming out of the laser printer, not face down
Here is a link to add your laser printers, we hope together we can find the top 5 laser printers recommended by you the user and your feedback http://cheap-integrated-labels.co.uk/general-news/what-laser-printer-do-you-use-to-print-integrated-labels/
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Posted on 16/10/2012
Posted on 02/10/2012
© 2013 | All rights reserved.